Our new R0 Study Buddy app is out and we're compiling possible changes for future versions, but we've also been asked some questions about the App Stores and how to deal with certain issues, we hope the following will help resolve any problems. If you've found an issue and aren't sure how to solve it please contact us.
- Once you’ve bought a ‘set’ you’d get 200 questions.
- From there, when you ask the App to create a full sample exam Take An Exam, it grabs 50 questions and creates a full paper. The questions would be structured, so that the sample paper you get matches the syllabus split in a real exam.
- The next time you ask the App to create a full sample exam it will create another new paper based on 50 syllabus-specific questions. You may get some of the same questions but you may not. There are enough questions in any one bank for 4 full exams with no repeated questions.
- In practice, you could ask the App to create around 50 full sample exam papers before you’d get one with exactly the same questions as any of the previous 49! The logic is, each time you try a paper you will get some questions you’ve seen before (so consolidate your learning) and some new ones.
- You can also ask the app to ‘Just give me questions on Learning outcome ‘x’, to focus your revision. This gives you a better chance of practicing all the questions in the ‘set’.