R05 2021-2022 e-Learning Module
BTS e-Learning modules are accredited by the CPD Standards Office for 25 hours CPD activity.
The R05 Financial protection e-Learning module is an interactive, online learning experience designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of the key learning outcomes examined on the R05 Financial protection exam, that forms part of the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
Covering the same key learning outcomes as a BTS R05 revision workshop, the module takes you through the key exam knowledge required for an R05 pass. Each e-Learning module is split into a number of different courses, each course covering a separate learning outcome..
Key features of BTS e-Learning:
- Personal login area for 24/7 access to your online e-Learning materials.
- The system is fully mobile responsive, allowing you to learn on the go.
- Introduction videos that tee up the learning and give you a roadmap to work along.
- Interactive exercises and activities to break complex subjects down to individual steps.
- Exam standard questions throughout to check your key exam knowledge.
- End of topic tests with instant feedback so you can track your progress for each learning outcome and revisit areas as many times as you need.
- A final specimen exam is included at the end of each module. The exam is marked by your device and feedback on each answer is given at the end of the exam. You can resit the exam as many times as you like and track your attempts.