Access duration: 120-day enrolment period
What is BTS e-Learning?
The R01 Financial services, regulation and ethics e-Learning module is an interactive, online learning experience designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of the key learning outcomes examined on the CII R01 Financial services, regulation and ethics exam, that forms part of the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
Covering the same key learning outcomes as a BTS R01 revision workshop, the module takes you through the key exam knowledge required for an R01 pass. Each e-Learning module is split into a number of different courses, each course covering a separate learning outcome..
Key features of BTS e-Learning:
- Personal login area for 24/7 access to your online e-Learning materials.
- The system is fully mobile responsive, allowing you to learn on the go.
- Introduction videos that tee up the learning and give you a roadmap to work along.
- Interactive exercises and activities to break complex subjects down to individual steps.
- Exam standard questions throughout to check your key exam knowledge.
- End of topic tests with instant feedback so you can track your progress for each learning outcome and revisit areas as many times as you need.
- A final specimen exam is included at the end of each module. The exam is marked by your device and feedback on each answer is given at the end of the exam. You can resit the exam as many times as you like and track your attempts.
A free sample of the R01 e-Learning Module is available in the Shop | Bespoke Training Solutions
To get the most out of the e-Learning experience, we recommend candidates work through a study guide first. The BTS R01 study guide is available to buy from the BTS shop Shop | Bespoke Training Solutions