The first Step in your R06 preparation is to work through the BTS R06 study guide. This guide will get you started on the right exam track in terms of your question answering techniques.
- This study guide introduces you to key techniques and mnemonics to help answer the questions in a way the CII R06 examiner will love. It is full of practice case studies that enable you to learn and then practise these techniques on.
- All BTS study guides are written in a way that starts at the beginning of each learning outcome and gradually builds knowledge and understanding as you work through the guide. This means that you learn the required areas for your exam ‘step by step’.
- BTS R0 study guides are written as an aid to learning rather than technical guides. They contain diagrams, flow charts, exercises and practice tests to check your knowledge, all written in plain English.
- The guides are designed as full replacements for the CII text, so you can book the exam stand-alone.
- They contain practice questions, end of chapter tests and a full specimen exam, all of which include rationale for the answers. BTS questions replicate the CII exam standard as closely as possible. So, when you sit the exam you should avoid a nasty surprise!
If you would prefer a digital version of the BTS study guides, these are available as an alternative to the printed guides and can be purchased separately in the Shop | Bespoke Training Solutions
Free samples of both formats are available in the shop, so you can ‘try before you buy’.
Delivery information: Orders placed before 2pm Monday – Friday are processed and dispatched the same day. Delivery is by local courier and is usually within two working days of dispatch. Delivery times may vary depending on the destination address.