- This a free pdf sample of the printed study guide.
- BTS R0 study guides are written as an aid to learning and are complete replacements for the examining body text. They contain diagrams, flow charts, exercises and practice tests to check your knowledge, all written in plain English.
- The aim of the BTS study guides is to ‘start at the bottom’ and gradually increase your knowledge and understanding.
- The guides are designed as full replacements for the CII text, so you can book the exam stand-alone.
- They contain practice questions and a full specimen exam, all of which include rationale for the answers. BTS questions replicate the CII exam standard as closely as possible. So, when you sit the exam you should avoid a nasty surprise!
Don’t just take our word for it: download a free pdf sample of the printed study guide to take a look.
If you would prefer a digital version of the BTS study guides, these are available as an alternative to the printed guides and can be purchased separately in the Shop | Bespoke Training Solutions