Last updated: December 15, 2022.
Bespoke Training Solutions – Website Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY
Who we are and how to contact us
https://www.bespoketrainingsolutions.com and https://online.bespoketrainingsolutions.com (“site”) are owned and operated by Bespoke Training Solutions Ltd (“we” or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05064692 at the registered address The Mews, Little Brunswick Street, Huddersfield, HD1 5JL. Our VAT registration number is 845 0377 25.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- If you purchase products from our site, our Terms and Conditions of Supply will apply to the sales.
If you download our app R0 Study Buddy, there are additional terms below which also apply.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 15/12/22.
We may change, suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge. We allow access to our site on a temporary basis and access to the site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis.
We may update, change, suspend or discontinue the site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend our site for repair, maintenance or improvement. If so, we will restore them as quickly as is reasonably possible. We will not be liable to you in any way if the site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
Our site is only for users in the UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may use material on our site
Images of products on this site are for illustrative purposes only.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our materials must not be copied, shared, or sold without express permission from us. As such, access to the content and materials on this site is provided to the named user for their sole use. Sale and /or transfer, via electronic transfer, hard copy, web auctions or social media platforms is strictly prohibited.
If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
No text or data mining, or web scraping
You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our site or any services provided via, or in relation to, our site. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
- Any “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
The provisions in this clause should be treated as an express reservation of our rights in this regard.
This clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
The site could include inaccuracies or typographical errors and is in no way intended to be an official representation of the Chartered Insurance Institute™ examinations. The Chartered Insurance Institute™ does not review or warrant the accuracy of any aspect of the site.
We accept no liability for failure in any exams. For the avoidance of any doubt, we do not offer any kind of exam pass guarantee.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Supply.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
How we may use your personal information
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page only if you have first obtained our written consent and provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
You have several options for resolving disputes with us
How to submit a complaint:
Our Customer Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org will do their best to resolve any problems you have with us or our products.
Which laws apply to any disputes:
Nobody else has any rights under this contract.
This contract is between you and us. Nobody else can enforce it and neither of us will need to ask anybody else to sign-off on ending or changing it.
If a court invalidates some of this contract, the rest of it will still apply.
If a court or other authority decides that some of these terms are unlawful, the rest will continue to apply.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later.
We might not immediately chase you for not doing something (like paying) or for doing something you’re not allowed to, but that doesn’t mean we can’t do it later.
Additional terms for consumers using the app
About our app
Our app is made available free of charge and includes sample exam questions. Our app is available to download on your mobile device from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. You can choose to purchase additional exam questions. Further information is available in our R0 Study Buddy FAQs.
We charge you when you order
If you choose to purchase additional exam questions, we take payment immediately when you place your order.
You have a legal right to change your mind before downloading your product.
You have 14 days after the date you place your order to change your mind about a purchase, but you lose this right when you start to download or stream your product. If you change your mind please email email@example.com. We refund you as soon as possible and within 14 days of you telling us you’ve changed your mind. We refund you by the method you used for payment. We don’t charge a fee for the refund.
You have rights if there is something wrong with your product
If you think there is something wrong with your product, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your legal rights are summarised below. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk.
If your product is digital content, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says digital content must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality:
· If your digital content is faulty, you’re entitled to a repair or a replacement.
· If the fault can’t be fixed, or if it hasn’t been fixed within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience, you can get some or all of your money back.
· If you can show the fault has damaged your device and we haven’t used reasonable care and skill, you may be entitled to a repair or compensation.
We can change products and these terms
Changes we can always make.
We can always change a product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat.
- to update digital content, provided that the digital content always matches the description of it that we provided to you before you bought it. We might ask you to install these updates.
We can suspend supply (and you have rights if we do)
We can suspend the supply of a product.
We do this to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
- make changes to the product
We can withdraw products
We can stop providing a product, such as a subscription for digital content. We let you know in advance and we refund any sums you’ve paid in advance for products which won’t be provided.
We don’t compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products
We’re responsible for losses you suffer caused by us breaking this contract unless the loss is:
- Unexpected. It was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before we accepted your order meant we should have expected it (so, in the law, the loss was unforeseeable).
- Caused by a delaying event outside our control.
- Something you could have avoided by taking reasonable action. For example, damage to your own digital content or device, which was caused by digital content we supplied and which you could have avoided by following our advice to apply a free update or by correctly following the installation instructions or having the minimum system requirements advised by us.
- A business loss. Our liability for any loss you suffer in connection with your trade, business, craft or profession is limited, as described above in Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you.