The R01 Revision workshop concentrates on some key exam areas that are essential for an exam pass:
- Learning Outcome 4. Understand the regulation of financial services.
- Learning Outcome 5. Understand the financial regulators’ responsibilities and approach to regulation.
- Learning Outcome 6. Apply the principles and rules as set out in the regulatory framework.
- Learning Outcome 7. Apply the regulatory advice framework in practice for the consumer.
Delegates will also receive:
- practice tests, so they can apply the learning
- a specimen exam to take away with them
The trainer will spend a lot of time using slides and a flipchart to explain the key concepts. They will also discuss exam-style questions and exam techniques.
The workshops are very intense, and people usually feel their brains are very full afterwards. The key is to get everything written down and then just keep going over it!
To get the maximum benefit from this workshop, delegates will need to have studied their R01 study guide before they attend.