To benefit from the bundle price, click the 'Add all to cart' button.
e-Learning access duration: 90 day enrolment period commencing on purchase date.
Note: Bundles are designed for learners who intend to complete both the study guide and e-Learning module within a 90 day period. If you think you will need longer than this, we suggest you purchase your study guide first and then come back to purchase your e-Learning module when you are ready.
Printed Study Guide:
BTS R0 study guides are available in a choice of two formats: printed or digital. The content is the same for both versions, the choice depends on which works best for you.
- All BTS study guides are written in a way that starts at the beginning of each learning outcome and gradually builds knowledge and understanding as you work through the guide. This means that you learn the required areas for your exam 'step by step'.
- The printed format is designed for people who learn best using physical, paper materials and like to highlight sections and make notes on their study materials.
- The guides are designed as full replacements for the CII text, so you can book the exam stand-alone.
- They contain practice questions, end of chapter tests and a full specimen exam, all of which include rationale for the answers. BTS questions replicate the CII exam standard as closely as possible. So, when you sit the exam you should avoid a nasty surprise!
If you would prefer a digital version of the BTS study guides, these are available as an alternative to the printed guides and can be purchased separately and in an alternative bundle in the shop. Shop | Bespoke Training Solutions
Free samples of both formats are available in the shop, so you can 'try before you buy'.
Delivery information: We use a courier to deliver your printed Study Guide and you will receive a delivery notification as soon as your order has been completed. Delivery is usually within two working days, however please allow up to five working days in exceptional circumstances.
To get the most out of the e-Learning experience, we recommend candidates first complete their own self study, using a BTS study guide, available to buy from the BTS shop.
BTS e-Learning modules are accredited by the CPD Standards Office for 25 hours CPD activity.
The R03 Personal taxation e-Learning module is an interactive, online learning experience designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of the key learning outcomes examined on the CII R03 Personal taxation exam, that forms part of the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
Covering the same key learning outcomes as a BTS R03 revision workshop, the module takes you through the key exam knowledge required for an R03 pass. Each e-Learning module is split into a number of different courses, each course covering a separate learning outcome..
Key features of BTS e-Learning:
- Exam standard questions throughout to check your key exam knowledge.
- End of topic tests with instant feedback so you can track your progress for each learning outcome and revisit areas as many times as you need.
A free sample of the R03 e-Learning Module is available in the Shop | Bespoke Training Solutions