This a free sample of the digital study guide.
- This study guide introduces you to key techniques and mnemonics to help answer the questions in a way the CII R06 examiner will love. It is full of practice case studies that enable you to learn and then practise these techniques on.
- All BTS study guides are written in a way that starts at the beginning of each learning outcome and gradually builds knowledge and understanding as you work through the guide. This means that you learn the required areas for your exam ‘step by step’.
- BTS R0 study guides are written as an aid to learning rather than technical guides. They contain diagrams, flow charts, exercises and practice tests to check your knowledge, all written in plain English.
- The guides are designed as full replacements for the CII text, so you can book the exam stand-alone.
- They contain practice questions, end of chapter tests and a full specimen exam, all of which include rationale for the answers. BTS questions replicate the CII exam standard as closely as possible. So, when you sit the exam you should avoid a nasty surprise!
Don’t just take our word for it: access a free online sample of the digital study guide to take a look.
Note: Digital study guides are not pdfs and are not printable or downloadable. Digital study guides have a 120-day enrolment period. If you think you will need longer than 120 days to complete your study of the unit we advise you to choose the printed version instead. If you would prefer a printed copy, these are available as an alternative to the digital guides and can be purchased separately in the Shop | Bespoke Training Solutions