R01 2023-2024 e-Learning Module
What Is BTS E-Learning?
e-Learning forms part of the BTS STEP approach to R0 exam success.
To get the most out of the e-Learning experience, we recommend candidates first complete their own self study, using a BTS study guide.
The R01 Financial services, regulation and ethics e-Learning module is an interactive, online learning experience designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of the key learning outcomes examined on the CII R01 Financial services, regulation and ethics exam, that forms part of the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
Covering the same key learning outcomes as a BTS R01 revision workshop, the module takes you through the key exam knowledge required for an R01 pass. Each e-Learning module is split into a number of different courses, each course covering a separate learning outcome..
Key features of BTS e-Learning:
- Personal login area for 24/7 access to your online e-Learning materials.
- The system is fully mobile responsive, allowing you to learn on the go.
- Introduction videos that tee up the learning and give you a roadmap to work along.
- Interactive exercises and activities to break complex subjects down to individual steps.
- Exam standard questions throughout to check your key exam knowledge.
- End of topic tests with instant feedback so you can track your progress for each learning outcome and revisit areas as many times as you need.
- A specimen exam is included at the end of each module. The exam is marked by your device and feedback on each answer is given at the end of the exam. You can resit the exam as many times as you like and track your attempts.