CATEGORY: Digital Study Guides, Free Samples, R04 Pensions and retirement planning
R04 2022-2023 Sample of Digital Study Guide
Course Access: 120 days access
- This a free sample of the digital study guide.
- BTS R0 study guides are available in a choice of two formats: printed or digital. The content is the same for both versions, the choice depends on which works best for you.
- All BTS study guides are written in a way that starts at the beginning of each learning outcome and gradually builds knowledge and understanding as you work through the guide. This means that you learn the required areas for your exam ‘step by step’.
- The digital format is designed as an online interactive guide, perfect for people who learn best using visual, online, and interactive tools. It is fully optimised for mobile and tablet displays meaning you can study on the go.
- There is a search bar within each chapter so you can search for key words that appear within the chapter.
- The end of chapter tests are fully interactive, so you can input your answers on the screen. The final specimen exam included at the end of the guide is also fully interactive and designed to mirror the functions of the real CII on-screen multiple-choice exams. You can select your answers on the screen and flag questions to come back to. The exam is marked by your device and feedback on each answer is given at the end of the exam. You can resit the exam as many times as you like and track your attempts.
Don’t just take our word for it: access a free online sample of the digital study guide to take a look.
Note: Digital study guides are not pdfs and are not printable or downloadable. If you would prefer a printed copy, these are available as an alternative to the digital guides and can be purchased separately in the Shop | Bespoke Training Solutions