R04 Pensions and retirement planning – Sample of e-Learning Module 2020-2021 exam year
Access duration: 90 day enrolment period
What Is BTS E-Learning?
The BTS e-Learning modules have been designed to help candidates to prepare for the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning exams.
e-Learning forms part of the BTS STEP approach to R0 exam success.
To get the most out of the e-Learning experience, we recommend candidates first complete their own self study, using a BTS study guide, available to view in the BTS shop Shop | Bespoke Training Solutions
BTS e-Learning modules are accredited by the CPD Standards Office for 25 hours CPD activity.
The BTS e-Learning platform is a sophisticated way to learn at your own pace, whilst having the BTS team behind you all the way. Covering the same key learning outcomes as a BTS revision workshop, the modules take you through the key exam knowledge required for an exam pass. Each e-Learning module is split into a number of different courses, each course covering a separate learning outcome.
The activities in this sample will give you a taster of the key features including:
- Introduction videos that tee up the learning and give you a roadmap to work along.
- Interactive exercises and activities to break complex subjects down to individual steps.
- Exam standard questions throughout to check your key exam knowledge.
The full version of the module also includes:
- End of topic tests with instant feedback so you can track your progress for each learning outcome and revisit areas as many times as you need.
- A final specimen exam which can be sat in both timed and un-timed formats. The exam is marked by your device and feedback on each answer is given at the end of the exam. You can resit the exam as many times as you like and track your attempts.