R05 2022-2023 Digital Study Guide
- All BTS study guides are written in a way that starts at the beginning of each learning outcome and gradually builds knowledge and understanding as you work through the guide. This means that you learn the required areas for your exam 'step by step'.
- The digital format is designed as an online interactive guide, perfect for people who learn best using visual, online, and interactive tools. It is fully optimised for mobile and tablet displays meaning you can study on the go. There is a search bar within each chapter so you can search for key words that appear within the chapter.
- The guides are designed as full replacements for the CII text, so you can book the exam stand-alone.
- They contain practice questions, end of chapter tests and a full specimen exam, all of which include rationale for the answers.
- BTS questions replicate the CII exam standard as closely as possible. So, when you sit the exam you should avoid a nasty surprise!
- The end of chapter tests are fully interactive, so you can input your answers on the screen.
- The final specimen exam included at the end of the guide is also fully interactive and designed to mirror the functions of the real CII on-screen multiple-choice exams. You can select your answers on the screen and flag questions to come back to. The exam is marked by your device and feedback on each answer is given at the end of the exam. You can resit the exam as many times as you like and track your attempts.